Neptune Automatic Top-Off Kit ATK V2
Simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation
THE ATK INCLUDES:
- FMM Fluid Monitoring Module (runs standalone)
- Pre-assembled water level mechanism with:
- Magnetic acrylic mount (works up to 1/4" glass/acrylic)
- Two (2) optical water level sensors
- Float valve
- 90 degree tubing fitting
- PMUPv2 ATO Pump
- 24V 36W power supply
- 4m of orange RO tubing
- 3/8" -> 1/4" push-fit adapter fitting
- 1/4" -> 1/4" push-fit siphon break
- Set-screw for non-float-valve applications CL
KEY BENEFITS OF THE ATK
- Plug and play ready. No mounts to assemble. No bare wires to attach.
- 3 Levels of Safety Protection!
- Two optical water-level sensors (one for water level and one for emergency back up)
- IQ-Fill water run-time intelligence learns how much water you use at each top-off
- Mechanical float valve prevents water overrun if electronics should ever fail
- Does NOT rely on ANY fault-prone mechanical float switches, temperature sensors, or capacitive sensors!
- Works Standalone (NO APEX NECESSARY!)
- Advanced features are unlocked when connected to an Apex (i.e. remote failure notification via text, email, or iOS alert)
- Includes PMUP, a powerful 24VDC pump that can push water vertically up to 14'
- Audible failure alarm
- Additional features with optional accessories
Ideal for small marine and freshwater aquariums