Online Return Policy
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer is responsible for paying return shipping rates. We do offer all manufacturers warranties where they are implied. Please register your products upon receipt to receive the manufacturers full warranty.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we'll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return may not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
GUARANTEE, DOA & POLICY FOR LIVE CORAL / FRAGS
- We guarantee live arrival, in the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), we will need a clear digital picture within 2 hours of delivery.
- (E-mail the pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org) We may ask for you to ship back the deceased animal so please do not dispose of it. Once we receive the digital photo/s, and we receive the deceased coral (if applicable) we will issue you credit. We do not give refunds; we only give credit towards future orders.
- Guarantee is void if you refuse delivery of your order, or if no one is available to receive the package. Or package was not picked up from your Fedex facility in a timely manner.
- The Fish Room cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays by shipping company.
- We cannot guarantee replacement coral/s.
- Purchases with credit do not count towards shipping.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses given.
- Shipping is non refundable, no exception.