Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heater - 100 Watts
Aqueon Submersible Aquarium Heaters are made from thermal shatter-resistant quartz glass and designed to absorb impacts, making them extremely durable. An electronic thermostat stops heating once set temperature is reached. A power indicator light turns on when the unit is heating and is equipped with a 6-foot power cord. UL approved, the heater is also programmed to turn itself off when not properly submersed to avoid overheating and damage. This heater can be positioned at a vertical or horizontal angle and used in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Wattage heaters are available in 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W and 300W. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Fully submersible, auto shut-off when overheats, resets when cools down
- Electronic thermostat stops heating once set temperature is reached
- Precise temperature setting adjustable to 1° F (68-88° F)
- LED light turns on when aquarium water is being heated, automatic safety shut off and overheat protection
- For fresh or saltwater aquariums up to 40 gallons