AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro - Automatic Top Off System
Ideal for small marine and freshwater aquariums
The AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro is the smallest auto top-off system available today. This makes it especially great for nano aquariums that don’t have a lot of extra space inside the tank.
How small is it? The level sensor is about the same diameter as a penny! If you install the sensor in your Nano tank, you’ll never notice it’s there. The magnetic mounting system is tiny but works on glass, plastic and painted surfaces up to ½" thick. The optical sensor has no moving parts. No float switches. Nothing to get stuck. The sensor can be mounted in a sump or directly in the aquarium.
Installation is quick and easy; no programming or adjustments are needed. Simply place the water level sensor at the desired water height in the sump or aquarium. As the water evaporates the sensor will turn on the DC water pump in your freshwater reservoir. You can use a bucket or an aquarium to hold the make-up water. When the pump refills the aquarium to the desired height, the Smart Mini Controller shuts off the pump. CL
AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro Features:
- Smallest ATO on the market
- Maintains proper salinity in marine aquariums
- Practically invisible in the aquarium
- Patent-pending optical sensor
- No moving parts
- Simple magnetic mount system
- Plug and play set-up
- Quick Security Technology warns of malfunction
- 1-year warranty
AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro Specifications:
- Brushless DC refill pump with 30,000-hour lifespan
- Maximum head: 6.5 feet
- Accepts tubing with 6.5 mm I.D.
- Max flow rate: 74 GPH
- Power consumption: 4.5W@12 volts
- Power cord length: 5.5 Ft.
- Pump cord length: 5.5 Ft.